Reorder Product List for Magento 2 extension show all ordered products as a list which allows customers to reorder previous them without wasting time and effort. With this module, the reorder process will be shortened a lot and more convenient for customers so Reorder Product List for Magento 2 is absolutely a great choice for wholesalers.
2. How Does It Work?
2.1. For customers
This is how the Reorder Product List for Magento 2 is displayed in the frontend:
- List all purchased products in one place for fast reordering
- Choose which information to show: SKU, product image, price, ordered quantity, stock status, quantity box to reorder.
- Search items by any piece of information above. The search autocomplete makes it faster.
- Support Quick View to see the current price of items and choose product options in the popup
- Add multiple ordered products to cart and redirect to checkout.
- Support adding multiple purchased items to the wishlist
2.2. For admins
2.2.1. General Options
- In Enabled: choose Yes to enable the module
- In Redirect to Cart after Adding Products to Cart: choose Yes to allow customers to redirect to cart after they add products to cart, if not, choose No.
- In Redirect to Wishlist after Adding Products to Wishlist: choose Yes to allow customers to redirect to wishlist after they add products to wishlist, if not, choose No.
- In Enable to Add All Products to Wishlist: choose Yes so that customers can add all ordered products to the wishlist.
- In Default Column(s) Displayed: choose which columns you want to show as default in the frontend:
+ Checkbox: allow choosing multiple items.
+ Product Name
+ Ordered Price: showing price of items at that time they ordered
+ Quantity: this will allow customers to choose the number of products to reorder
+ Ordered Quantity: showing the number of the ordered product
+ Ordered Date: column showing the date customers ordered products
+ Stock Status
+ Add to Cart
- Show Quick View Button in Column:
+ Image: choose Image if you want to show the Quick View button on the image of items.
+ Name: choose Name if you want that your customers can click into items’ name. Then, when customer click images, they can be zoom in/out.
- Show Quantity: Choose Yes to show the stock number of products, choose No if you want to hide it.
- Show SKU: Choose Yes to show SKU of products.
- Products per Page on List Allowed Values: type numbers separated by commas to set the number of products shown per page.
- Products per Page on List Default Values: choose one of the numbers you set on the above box to set the number of product will be displayed as default.
- Products Listing Sort by: choose one of these below:
+ Ordered Date
+ Ordered Quantity
- Allow Showing All Products per Page: choose Yes to show “All” option in the “Show X Per Page” dropdown, if not then choose No.
- Click Import Old Orders to update all previous orders placed before installing our extension into the Reorder Product List.