1. Install the extension
NOTE: The module is already compatible with Hyva theme, so this guide can be used to install modules for Hyva-theme stores.
1. Install via App/Code
Unzip the file.
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/AddMultipleProducts/. AddMultipleProducts is the module's internal identifier. You can find it in the "composer.json" file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node "psr-4".
This is what you call the directory, and then you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/AddMultipleProducts/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy.
Run: php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Clear all Caches.
2. Install via Composer
Besides installing Magento 2 extensions via App/Code, installing via Composer is another very common and simple way used by a lot of Magento users.
Follow the guide here.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the Hyva Theme Compatibility package
The following instruction is used for the Hyva theme compatibility package ONLY.
Step 1: Install the extension by the above Composer (If you already installed the module, then skip this step)
Step 2: Install the Hyva compatibility package:
1. Install via composer, run command:
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-add-multiple-products-to-cart
1. Install via gitlab, run commands:
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback git firstname.lastname@example.org:hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback.git
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-add-multiple-products-to-cart git email@example.com:hyva-themes/hyva-compat/magento2-bsscommerce-add-multiple-products-to-cart.git
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-add-multiple-products-to-cart:dev-main
- Finally, run command php bin/magento s:up
3. Enable module:
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- To disable the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Hyva_BssAddMultipleProducts
- To uninstall the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- composer remove hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-add-multiple-products-to-cart