Once you have completed your purchase, we shall immediately send you an email with the link to download the extension.
For Magento 2 B2B Company Credit Installation, you can add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install the Magento 2 Company Credit extension for FREE.
You can reach for our further assistance at email@example.com, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.
In case you’d like to install it yourself, please follow these steps below:
1. Install the extension
Unzip the file
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/MODULENAME/ where MODULENAME must be replaced by the modules’ internal identifier. You can find it in the “composer.json” file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node “psr-4”.
For example, it could say “Bss\\AjaxCart\\” or “Bss\\OneStepCheckout\\” there, then the MODULENAME is the part after \\ and before \\, so in our examples “AjaxCart” or “OneStepCheckout”. This is what you call the directory, then, for example, app/code/Bss/AjaxCart, and you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/MODULENAME/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories “app”, “bin”, “lib” and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f (2.2.x – 2.3.x - 2.4.x)
Clear all Caches.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the Hyva Theme Compatibility package
The following instruction is used for the Hyva theme compatibility package ONLY.
- To install the Hyva compatibility package:
1. Install via composer, run commands:
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-company-credit
2. Install via gitlab, run commands:
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback git firstname.lastname@example.org:hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback.git
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-company-credit git email@example.com:hyva-themes/hyva-compat/magento2-bsscommerce-company-credit.git
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-company-credit:dev-main
- Finally, run command: php bin/magento s:up
- To disable the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Hyva_BssCompanyCredit
- To uninstall the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- composer remove hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-company-credit
*Note: If you are using Magento 2 themes, please follow this tutorial to get patches for theme compatibility.
- In case you have followed all the above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal.
- Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation.