Along with Magento 1 version, Configurable Product Grid Table View for Magento 2 extension supports better shopping experience by allowing customers to add multiple products to cart at once. This module displays all children products of the configurable product in a very simple table with fields such as product availability, price, quantity, and subtotal. Especially, a price range of the configurable product is also shown on the category page, which is determined by the lowest and highest one among prices of children products.
2. How Does It Work?
Go to Admin ⇒ Stores ⇒ Configuration ⇒ BSS Commerce ⇒ Configurable Grid View
In Enabled: Choose Yes to enable the module or choose No to disable it.
In Display Stock Availability:
- Choose Yes to display stock availability in the grid table. When you enable this feature, you can set up Stock number and Out of stock status.
- Choose No to hide Availability column from the table
In Display Stock Number: Choose Yes to show stock number in the table or choose No to replace it by In Stock status.
In Display Out of Stock Products:
- Choose Yes to show out of stock products in the table
- Choose No to hide out of stock products
In Display Product SKU: choose Yes to show SKU of children items in the grid table.
In Subtotal: Choose Yes to show subtotal column in the table or choose No to exclude it.
In Show Unit Price:
- Choose Yes to display the column of Unit price in the grid table
- Choose No to hide the Unit Price column
- Choose Only Different Price to show price of children products having different prices. If all children products of a configurable product have the same price, the unit price column will not display.
In Show Detailed Total: Choose Yes to display the total (total quantity and total price) at the bottom of the table in details.
In Disable for Customer Group: Choose specific customer groups to disable this module. This means that the grid table does not display with selected customer groups.