Minimum Quantity of Configurable Product for Magento 2 allows admin to set the minimum quantity of configurable product as the compulsory condition when customers go to the checkout. Admin can totally configure minimum quantity value for a configurable product, several particular configurable products or even a large number of configurable products.
2. How Does It Work?
2.1 Set minimum quantity for all configurable products
Go to Stores ⇒ Configuration ⇒ BSSCOMMERCE ⇒ Minimum Qty of Configurable Product.
- Module Enable: choose Yes to enable or No to disable the extension.
- Minimum Qty of Configurable Product: enter number to set minimum quantity for all configurable products in store.
2.2 Set minimum quantity for specific configurable product
Navigate to Products ⇒ Catalog ⇒ Find the configurable product Advanced Quantity.
- In Minimum Qty of CP Allowed in Shopping Cart: use config settings or remove tick to input new number for minimum quantity of chosen configurable product.
NOTE 1: In the edit product page:
- Minimum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart: this is default configuration.
- Minimum Qty of CP Allowed in Shopping Cart: this is configuration of the extension.
- The product configuration has higher priority than General configuration. For instance: If you set 3 for Minimum Qty of CP Allowed in Shopping Cart configuration in a configurable product edit page, then regardless of setting 10 in General Configuration, the final minimum value will be 3.
- If you disable the module but still set minimum quantity for particular configurable products, they will not work.