A link to download the extension will be sent to your email shortly after your order is successfully placed.
Before installing, please note that we provide you lists of Restful API and GraphQL API supported by the module. Let’s take a look at these lists in the User Guide.
- Restful API support is included in the main module package (from Magento 2 Gift Card v1.0.5).
- GraphQL API support is included in the GraphQL package, acting as an add-on for anyone who needs to use GraphQL.
If you want to use Restful API, just follow the section 1 in this guide to install the main package.
In case you want to use GraphQL API, please follow both sections.
1. Install the extension
(Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation).
Unzip the file.
Create a new directory: app/code/Bss/GiftCard. GiftCard is the module’s internal identifier which can be found in the “composer.json” file of the downloaded compressed file. (Please see node “psr-4”).
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/GiftCard to the root directory of your Magento installation. The Magento root directory contains the directories such as "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory. Enter command line: php bin/magentosetup:upgrade.
Enter command line: php bin/magentosetup:static-content:deploy.
Clear all Caches using command line: php bin/magentocache:flush
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the GraphQL package
The following instruction is used for the GraphQL package ONLY.
- To install the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:enable Bss_GiftCardGraphQl
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To disable the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Bss_GiftCardGraphQl
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- To uninstall the GraphQL package, run commands:
- bin/magento module:disable Bss_GiftCardGraphQl
- remove directory from app/code manually
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- bin/magento cache:flush
After purchasing this module, just add our Skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install this extension immediately. Further assistance is available via Email and Skype.
In case you have followed all above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal. Then please contact us via email@example.com or Skype: support.bsscommerce, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.