After finishing purchasing process, we will immediately send you an email containing the link to download this extension.
(Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation).
1. Install the extension
Unzip the file.
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/GroupedProductOption/. GroupedProductOption is the module's internal identifier. You can find it in the "composer.json" file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node "psr-4".
This is what you call the directory, and then you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/GroupedProductOption/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:upgrade.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:static-content:deploy.
Clear all Caches.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the Hyva Theme Compatibility package
The following instruction is used for the Hyva theme compatibility package ONLY.
- To install the Hyva compatibility package:
1. Install via composer, run commands:
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-grouped-product-custom-option
2. Install via gitlab, run commands:
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback git firstname.lastname@example.org:hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback.git
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-grouped-product-custom-option git email@example.com:hyva-themes/hyva-compat/magento2-bsscommerce-grouped-product-custom-option.git
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-grouped-product-custom-option:dev-main
- To disable the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Hyva_BssGroupedProductCustomOption
- To uninstall the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- composer remove hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-grouped-product-custom-option
After finish installing, you need to install npm and run command to apply the new CSS:
1. Add the config file in hyva-themes.json
- bin/magento hyva:config:generate -f
2. Rebuild CSS
- cd Path/vendor/hyva-themes/magento2-default-theme/web/tailwind/
- npm install
- npm run build-dev
After purchasing this module, just add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install this extension immediately. Further assistance is available via Email and Skype.
In case you have followed all above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal. Then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: support.bsscommerce, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.