After finishing the purchasing process, we will immediately send you an email containing the link to download this extension.
For Advanced Custom Options Package Installation, just add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install immediately for FREE.
Further assistance is available via Email firstname.lastname@example.org our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.
I. Install the Custom Option Core module
Now we will instruct how to install the Custom Option Core module. Please follow these steps below:
Download the extension.
Create a directory:
[Magento root folder]/app/code/Bss/CustomOptionCore
Unzip the source code of the extension to the directory.
Go to Magento 2 root directory and run the following commands:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:clean
II. Install Advanced Custom Options Package
After you finish the Core module installation, you continue to install the separated Custom Options extensions in the package we’ve sent you.
Download all Custom Options extensions and Unzip all of those files.
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/MODULENAME/ where MODULENAME must be replaced by the modules’ internal identifier. You can find it in the “composer.json” file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node “psr-4”.
You create the following directories to install each Custom Option extension:
Upload all of the directories into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories “app”, “bin”, “lib” and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:upgrade
Run: php bin/magentosetup:static-content:deploy
Clear all Cache
- All module in Custom options Package can be installed simultaneously
- In case you have followed all above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal.
- Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation.
III. Install/Uninstall/Disable the Hyva Theme Compatibility packag
The following instruction is used for the Hyva theme compatibility package ONLY.
- To install the Hyva compatibility package:
1. Install via composer, run commands:
- composer require bsscommerce/advanced-custom-option
2. Install via package:
Copy package to the folder app/code/Bss then unpack it and change the name of the folder to AdvancedCustomOption
2. Install via get:
- git clone module:Bss_AdvancedCustomOption in app/code/Bss
- Finally, run command: php bin/magento s:up
- To disable the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Bss_AdvancedCustomOption
- To uninstall the Hyva compatibility package, run commands:
- composer remove bsscommerce/advanced-custom-option
- If install via package or git, just delete the AdvancedCustomOption folder in app/code/Bss
- When install this module, you need to install all original modules of custom option package (M2 Custom Option Template, M2 Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity, M2 Custom Option Image, M2 Dependent Custom Option, M2 Custom Option Core)
- You can install those above modules via composer or in app/code/Bss
- If you have installed the Hyva compatible version of those above modules, you need to remove it