After finishing purchasing process, we will immediately send you an email containing the link to download this extension.
Before installing, please note that we provide you lists of Restful API and GraphQL API supported by the module. Let’s take a look at these lists in the User Guide.
- Restful API support is included in the main module package (from Magento 2 Reward Points v1.0.3).
- GraphQL API support is included in the GraphQL package, acting as an add-on for anyone who needs to use GraphQL.
If you want to use Restful API, just follow the section 1 in this guide to install the main package.
In case you want to use GraphQL API, please follow both sections.
(Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation).
1. Install the extension
Unzip the file.
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/RewardPoint/.
RewardPoint is the module's internal identifier. You can find it in the "composer.json" file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node "psr-4".
This is what you call the directory, and then you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/RewardPoint/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:upgrade.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:static-content:deploy.
Clear all Caches.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the GraphQL package
The following instruction is used for the GraphQL package ONLY.
- To install the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:enable Bss_RewardPointGraphQl
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To disable the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Bss_RewardPointGraphQl
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- To uninstall the GraphQL package, run commands:
- bin/magento module:disable Bss_RewardPointGraphQl
- remove directory from app/code manually
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- bin/magento cache:flush
3. Install/Uninstall/Disable the Hyva Theme Compatibility package
The following instruction is used for the Hyva theme compatibility package ONLY.
- To install the Hyva compatibility package:
1. Install via composer (Recommended)
- run command: composer config repositories.bsscommerce composer <path>
with path is:
+ https://composer.bsscommerce.com/community if you want to install Community extension only
+ https://composer.bsscommerce.com/enterprise if you want to install Enterprise extension only
- run command: composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-reward-point
2. Install via gitlab, run commands:
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback git email@example.com:hyva-themes/magento2-compat-module-fallback.git
- composer config repositories.hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-reward-point git firstname.lastname@example.org:hyva-themes/hyva-compat/magento2-bsscommerce-reward-point.git
- composer require hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-reward-point
- To uninstall the Hyva compatibility package:
- backup file composer.lock
- run command: composer remove hyva-themes/magento2-bsscommerce-reward-point
- run command setup:upgrade
- This module needs to install the Hyva compat base module.
After installing, navigate to Stores > Bss Commerce > Hyvä Theme Compat Base > Rewrite Template, then in Block Customer Menu choose Yes.
After purchasing this module, just add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install this extension immediately. Further assistance is available via Email and Skype.
In case you have followed all above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal. Then please contact us via email@example.com or Skype: support.bsscommerce, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.