After finishing the purchasing process, we will immediately send you an email containing the link to download this extension.
(Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation).
1. Install the extension
Unzip the file.
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/ProductLabel/. ProductLabel is the module's internal identifier. You can find it in the "composer.json" file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node "psr-4".
This is what you call the directory, and then you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/ProductLabel/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:upgrade.
Run: php bin/magentosetup:static-content:deploy.
Clear all Caches.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the GraphQL package
The following instruction is used for the GraphQL package ONLY.
- To install the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:enable Bss_ProductLabelGraphQl
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To disable the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Bss_ProductLabelGraphQl
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- To uninstall the GraphQL package, run commands:
- bin/magento module:disable Bss_ProductLabelQl
- remove directory from app/code manually
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- bin/magento cache:flush
After purchasing this module, just add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install this extension immediately. Further assistance is available via Email and Skype.
In case you have followed all the above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal. Then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: support.bsscommerce, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.