Previous/Next Product Page for Magento 2 extension helps customers to navigate previous or next products within the same category conveniently. Normally, customers have to go back to the category to navigate other previous/next products, which leads to waste a lot of ordering time and might dissatisfy your customers. Meanwhile, with our module, it can totally solve this default issue. Customers now can browse previous/next products easily. Furthermore, the more conveniently they see your items, the more orders they can place.
2. How Does it Work?
2.1 In the frontend
This is how Magento 2 Previous/Next Product Page Extension is displayed in the frontend:
- Allow customers to navigate next/previous product pages with buttons.
- Show popup when hovering on Previous/Next buttons.
NOTE: If customers navigate a product page directly without via category or search result page, Previous/Next buttons will not be shown on this product page.
2.2 In the Backend
Go to Store ⇒ Configuration ⇒ BSS Commerce ⇒ Previous/Next Product
- In Enabled, choose Yes to enable this module.
- In Use Layer Navigation:
- If you choose Yes, it will hide Sort by configuration, then admin can allow customers to navigate to product pages of previous/next products which are filtered.
- If you choose No, then Sort by configuration will show up and customers navigate previous/next products as the order configured in Sort by.
- In Sort by, choose one of those below
- Product Name
- Current Sort Order: if you choose this option, products will be sorted by the default order.
- In Display Popup When Hovering Previous/Next Button:
- Choose Yes to show a popup with thumbnail when customers hover on Previous/Next button.
- In Show Thumbnail Image of Product on Popup, choose Yes to show the image of product on popup. If not, choose No.
- In Number of Characters Displayed on Popup, set number of characters of name shown on the popup.
- In Width of Thumbnail Image on Popup, set width of thumbnail image of items as pixel.
- In Height of Thumbnail Image on Popup, set height of thumbnail image of items as pixel.
- In Position of Button, choose one of these positions:
- Previous | Back | Next: Back button will be displayed between 2 other buttons.
- Back | Previous | Next: Back button will be shown on the left of the page and Previous/Next button will be on the right.
- In Button Background Color, choose a color for background of all buttons.
- In Button Text Color, choose a color for text of all buttons.
- In Label of “Back to Category” Button, type label of Back to Category button as wish.
- In Label of “Back to Result Search” Button, type label of Back to Result Search button as wish.
- In Label of Previous Button, type label of Previous button as wish.
- In Label of Next Button, type label of Next button as wish.