Review Reminder for Magento 2 extension is an easy solution to collect reviews from customers who have ordered products on sites, then to effectively boost websites’ content. This Magento 2 module supports sending automated review reminder emails to the chosen customer groups.
2. How Does It Work?
2.1 General Configs
Please go to Stores ⇒ Configuration ⇒ BSS Commerce Review Reminder and start configuration.
- In Enable, choose Yes to have Magento 2 Review Reminder extension worked on sites, or choose No to disable the module.
- In Send Email After X Days, admins can set the days after which the first review reminder email will be sent. Fill “0”, then the reminder notification is immediately delivered after customers complete their orders.
- In Customer Groups, please select customer group to apply automated reminder emails. Admin can choose multiple groups by holding Ctrl and click.
- In Maximum Number Of Email Per Order, insert a number to configure the limitation of sent emails. Magento 2 Review Reminder extension will stop sending notifications when customers submit reviews for all ordered items or sent counts reach the maximum.
- In Email Sender, choose Sender email to send review reminder emails.
- In Email Templates, one template is selected to apply to reminder notifications.
- In BCC field, insert various emails to send reminder message without customers knowing other recipients.
- In Clear Log Record after X Days, insert a number to automatically remove emails from Review Reminder Logs when it reaches the specific time. Filling “0” means disabling log auto clearing feature.
- In Order Status, select Order status that the module will send review reminder emais to customers when their orders have such status.
- In Test Email, insert an email to send a test reminder message.
Coupon is one of the most outstanding features making Review Reminder for Magento 2 extension different from other competitors.
In Enable Sending Coupon: Choose Yes to enable this function. Store owners can send emails with coupon codes to rewared customers for the first reviews.
- In Coupon, choose Review Reminder Cart Rule to enable rewarded code to be sent in default template as a gift for customers’ first review submission, or choose No to disable this function.
This rule is automatically created when you install this extension. Coupon code is auto-generated with default discount as 10% and no expired date.
After customers submit reviews and store owners approve these reviews, emails including the coupon code are sent to customers.
If admins want to add a new coupon rule or change existing rule, please go to Marketing ⇒ Promotions ⇒ Cart Price Rules, click and edit.
- In Customer: Select the type of customers to whom you will send the emails.
*Note: Only customers go to the product page and submit reviews by clicking the product link in the review reminder email, coupon emails can be sent to them.
- In Email Templates, we have created Review Reminder Send Coupon Email Template (Default) in advance for admins to apply. For a new email template, admins can follow Marketing ⇒ Communications ⇒ Email Templates and select Add New Template button to open New Template tab.
2. 2 Review Reminder Logs
Please go to Marketing ⇒ Review Reminder
To make it more convenient for the management of orders and review reminder emails, Magento 2 Review Reminder extension provides admins with Review Reminder Logs. In this grid, admin can track order information, preview, manually send reminder message, and delete emails from logs.
If admins schedule a specific time in Clear Log Record after X Day of General Configuration, then emails will be automatically removed set days after being included in Review Reminder Logs.