Review Reminder for Magento 2 extension is an easy solution to collect reviews from customers who have ordered products on sites, then to effectively boost websites’ content. This Magento 2 module supports sending automated review reminder emails to the chosen customer groups.
2. How Does It Work?
2.1 General Configs
Please go to Stores ⇒ Configuration ⇒ BSS Commerce Review Reminder and start configuration.
- In Enable, choose Yes to have Magento 2 Review Reminder extension worked on sites, or choose No to disable the module.
- In Send Email After X Days, admins can set the days after which the first review reminder email will be sent. Fill “0”, then the reminder notification is immediately delivered after customers complete their orders.
- In Customer Groups, please select customer group to apply automated reminder emails. Admin can choose multiple groups by holding Ctrl and click.
- In Maximum Number Of Email Per Order, insert a number to configure the limitation of sent emails. Magento 2 Review Reminder extension will stop sending notifications when customers submit reviews for all ordered items or sent counts reach the maximum.
- In Email Sender, choose Sender email to send review reminder emails.
- In Email Templates, one template is selected to apply to reminder notifications.
- In BCC field, insert various emails to send reminder message without customers knowing other recipients.
- In Clear Log Record after X Days, insert a number to automatically remove emails from Review Reminder Logs when it reaches the specific time. Filling “0” means disabling log auto clearing feature.
- In Order Status, select Order status that the module will send review reminder emais to customers when their orders have such status.
You can easily import old orders which are available before you install this module so that the review reminder function can be applied to these orders.
- In Test Email, insert an email to send a test reminder message.
Coupon is one of the most outstanding features making Review Reminder for Magento 2 extension different from other competitors.
In Enable Sending Coupon: Choose Yes to enable this function. Store owners can send emails with coupon codes to rewared customers for the first reviews.
- In Coupon, choose Review Reminder Cart Rule to enable rewarded code to be sent in default template as a gift for customers’ first review submission, or choose No to disable this function.
This rule is automatically created when you install this extension. Coupon code is auto-generated with default discount as 10% and no expired date.
After customers submit reviews and store owners approve these reviews, emails including the coupon code are sent to customers.
If admins want to add a new coupon rule or change existing rule, please go to Marketing ⇒ Promotions ⇒ Cart Price Rules, click and edit.
- In Send coupon email based on Review Status: choose order status to send customers the coupon emails
- In Customer: Select the type of customers to whom you will send the emails.
*Note: Only customers go to the product page and submit reviews by clicking the product link in the review reminder email, coupon emails can be sent to them.
- In Email Templates, we have created Review Reminder Send Coupon Email Template (Default) in advance for admins to apply. For a new email template, admins can follow Marketing ⇒ Communications ⇒ Email Templates and select Add New Template button to open New Template tab.
2. 2 Review Reminder Logs
Please go to Marketing ⇒ Review Reminder
To make it more convenient for the management of orders and review reminder emails, Magento 2 Review Reminder extension provides admins with Review Reminder Logs. In this grid, admin can track order information, preview, manually send reminder message, and delete emails from logs.
If admins schedule a specific time in Clear Log Record after X Day of General Configuration, then emails will be automatically removed set days after being included in Review Reminder Logs.