Our app provides a system where you can store customer information and manage their access to your website. This feature is available on Essential plan ($25/mon) and Advanced plan ($50/mon).
After filling in the registration form, the data will be automatically added to a grid with all default and custom fields. There are 2 cases as follow:
Customer account is auto-approved
In the form's General Settings, if you select Create Accounts on both Shopify & App, customer accounts will be auto-approved.
Admin can approve/reject customer account when
In the form's General Settings, you select Only Create Account on App with Password field/Only Create Account on App with no Password field
Now you can view, approve/decline, and edit all details of their registrations from this table.
Go to Apps > B2B/Wholesale Solution > Wholesale Registration Forms > Registration Management.
- The grid shows sections: No./Name/Email/Status/Form/Created At/ Created On/Action.
- No.: The Order number of your registered customers. Your newest registration will be marked as number 1.
- Name: Your registered customers' names.
- Status: The registered accounts will have three status: Approved, Rejected, and Pending.
- Form: The registration form your customer registered with. The edit fields will also change depends on which form your customer registered with.
- Created At: This show where the customer's information is currently saving in.
- Created On: The column shows which date did your customers first created the registries with our B2B registration forms.
- Action: Include the Pen and Bin icon.
- Click on the Pen icon if you want to edit/approve/reject this account registration.
- Click on the Bin icon if you want to delete this account registration. Once a customer has been approved, you can choose to delete the account registration from our app, both Our App & Shopify, or on Shopify alone.
- The status will change from Approved to Rejected if you delete your registered customer solely on Shopify.
After clicking on the Pen icon, you will be redirected to a page that has customer information of questions that you created in the form. Click on Approve if you grant access to this registration or Reject if you don’t want this account to be created.
Note: If you cannot see any notification to Approve/Reject as in the image below, it could result from the registered email address already has an account. Please go to Shopify admin > Customers to check again.
If you accept a customer registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address and they can set up their account from there.
You can set if the customer will receive the rejected/approved emails or not within the registration form settings.
Go to Apps > B2B/Wholesale Solution > Wholesale Registration Forms > Forms. Create or Edit the rules > click Advanced Settings > set Send email for approved/rejected customers options.
Here is an example of our approved email. Of course, you can change the template of your email to suit your business needs, and we will show you how in the later sections:
Our app allows when customers are created, additional custom fields are saved on Customer Notes to collaborate effectively with the Shopify Customers section.
When the admin clicks the Pen icon and change customer's registration details, Shopify's Customer Notes will also be updated and you can check them in Shopify admin > Customers.
Remember that we just save customers' information after the app has been installed and enabled, therefore, subscribe to our B2B/Wholesale Solution app as soon as possible!
Email notifications about new registrations
You can set up an email to your store email address to send notifications about new registrations. This email can help you act faster on managing your customers’ accounts and boost sales to your store.
You can also set the approved/rejected email to send to your registered wholesalers.
Under Email Configuration,
Enable the rule that you wish to set custom between You have a new register, Your account is approved, and Your account is rejected.
Under Send to, type in your email address to receive notifications of new registrations. The Send to field is only applicable to the new register email rule.
Under Email Subject and Email body (HTML), you can customize the message as you wish or keep our default message for each rule.
Click Save to activate the rules.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com for further assistance.