After finishing the purchasing process, we will immediately send you an email containing the link to download this extension.
Before installing, please note that we provide you lists of Restful API and GraphQL API supported by the module. Let's take a look at these lists in the User Guide.
- Restful API support is included in the main module package (from Magento 2 One Step Checkout v2.1.9).
- GraphQL API support is included in the GraphQL package, acting as an add-on for anyone who needs to use GraphQL.
If you want to use Restful API, just follow the section 1 in this guide to install the main package.
In case you want to use GraphQL API, please follow both sections.
1. Install the extension
Please turn off Merge-JS before installing the module. Only Turn on Merge-JS when finishing the installation.
Unzip the file
Create another directory called app/code/Bss/OneStepCheckout/. OneStepCheckout is the module's internal identifier. You can find it in the "composer.json" file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded, look at the node "psr-4".
This is what you call the directory, and then you put the contents of the extension ZIP file in there.
Upload the directory app/code/Bss/OneStepCheckout/ into the root directory of your Magento installation. The root directory of Magento is the directory that contains the directories "app", "bin", "lib" and more. All directories should match the existing directory structure.
Go to Magento 2 root directory.
Run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Clear all Cache.
2. Install/Uninstall/Disable the GraphQL package
The following instruction is used for the GraphQL package ONLY.
- To install the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:enable Bss_OneStepCheckoutGrapQl
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- To disable the GraphQL package, run commands:
- php bin/magento module:disable Bss_OneStepCheckoutGrapQl
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- To uninstall the GraphQL package, run commands:
- bin/magento module:disable Bss_OneStepCheckoutGrapQl
- remove directory from app/code manually
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- bin/magento cache:flush
Just add our skype account at support.bsscommerce, BSS Support Team will help you to install One Step Checkout for Magento 2 extension immediately. Further assistance is available via Email and Skype.
In case you have followed all the above steps but the extension still doesn’t work properly, you can delete the file or change the module’s filename to keep your website function as normal. Then please contact us via [email protected] or Skype: support.bsscommerce, our supporters will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.