This feature is only available on Premium plan ($50/mon). You can either choose Hide price and Add to cart button, Show price and Hide Add to cart, and lock the page based on customer tag(s).
Instead of requiring customers to login, you just simply give them a passcode to open the prices directly.
In order to use this function, you have to enable it on Dashboard first
1. INSTALL THE FUNCTION
You have to install the function into your current theme to make sure that all settings work well.
If you change your theme, kindly re-install the function in the new theme.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have already installed the function and set up the rules correctly but the prices are still showing.
2. ENABLE THE RULE
The priority will be considered when there are duplicated rules. 0 is the highest priority.
3. SET RULE SETUP
Enter the passcode and message to inform visitors about the passcode requirement.
Multiple passcodes are allowed,
4. CHOOSE CUSTOMERS TO REQUIRE THE PASSCODES
- Restrict all visitors: All customers will have to enter the passcode to see the pages.
- Allow logged-in customers: Logged-in customers will not have to enter the passcode to see the prices.
- Allow customer by tag(s): Customers with the tags will not have to enter the passcode to see the prices.
- Allow specific customers: Chosen customers will not have to enter passcode to see the prices.
5. Choose products
6. ADVANCED SETTINGS
Also, you can set up a period to automatically enable or disable the rule.
7. FRONTEND DISPLAY
Product Listing Pages: