Yes, please use the Platinum plan ($25/mon) to do so.
- Hide prices and hide Add to Cart on specific products and for customer tags
- Or, show prices and hide Add to Cart as your demands: quote submit, non-available products.
- Fully compatible with our new app B2B Solution - Custom Pricing => Login to See Customizable Prices for Specific Groups of Customers.
In order to use this function, you have to enable it on Dashboard first
1. INSTALL THE FUNCTION
You have to install the function into your current theme to make sure that all settings work well.
If you change your theme, kindly re-install the function in the new theme.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have already installed the function and set up the rules correctly but the prices are still showing.
2. ENABLE THE RULE
The priority will be considered when there are duplicated rules. 0 is the highest priority.
3. SET RULE SETUP
Under rule setup, choose:
- Hide Prices and Hide Add to Cart button
- Show Prices and Hide Add to Cart button
Show the message in the place of the Price or Add to Cart button.
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to add the style to the message.
3.1. CHOOSE THE CUSTOMERS TO SEE PRICES
- Hide prices from all visitors: No one can see the prices whether they are logged in or not
- Just allow logged-in customers to see prices: Everyone who has an account can login to see prices
- Allow customer by tag(s) to see prices: Customers with the tags can login and see prices/Add to Cart button
- Allow specific customers: Chosen customers can login and see prices/Add to Cart button
- Restrict customers by tag(s): Customers with the tags and non-logged-in customers cannot see the prices/Add to Cart butcannot see the prices/Add to Cart button
- Restrict specific customer(s): Chosen customers and non-logged-in customers cannot see the prices/Add to Cart butcannot see the prices/Add to Cart button
3.2. HIDE PRICES/ADD TO CART FROM ALL NON-LOGGED-IN CUSTOMERS
3.3. ADVANCED Settings
- Also, you can set up a period to automatically enable or disable the rule.