The process is very easy. After you install our app, please come to the Dashboard Admin -> Subscription Plans to start to create a subscription plan followed by these steps:
Subscriptions Plans -> click button "Create new subscription plan"
You will be redirected to a new window that will let you fill in the required information to create a subscription plan
*Remember to enable the app to make functions working on your storefront on Settings
In the General Information section:
- Name: The name of the selling plan shown to customers on the product page
- Title: Shown on Product Page, give customers more details about Selling Plan
In the Plan section:
- Plan Name: Displayed on Cart & Checkout
- Label: Label of plan selector on product page
- Position: in case you have any plan, this setting will be used to sort order
- Description: Give more details about your selling plan
- Pricing policy: Define your subscription plan's price
- Set a fixed price: Customers will make a subscription with this fixed price. For Example: 30$, 40$,...
- Percentage Off (%): Customers will make a subscription with the discount percentage of your products. For Example Product A, B, C prices are 20$, 30$, 40$ in order. If you set the value equal to 20%, your customers will purchase with the price 16$, 24$, 32$
- Amount Off: Customers will make a subscription with a sale discount on your products. For Example Product A, B, C prices are 20$, 30$, 40$ in order. If you set the value equal to 10$, your customers will purchase with the price 10$, 20$, 30$
- Frequency Policy: define the recurring payment as days/weeks/months/years
- You can add as many plans as you needed and delete them as well
In the Select Products section, add your products to this subscription plan
You can select per variant
Save the subscription plan with the "Save" button
Congrats! Your first subscription has been created. Please recheck it on your product page:
Note: For FREE plan, you can create only 1 subscription plan. Please upgrade to Paid plans (Starter, Pro and Advanced) to create and manage more subscription plans.
If you need any questions, drop us a line on email@example.com or via LIVE CHAT