Here are some definitions you need to know when using the Option Search in the general configs.
- Find my location is the mode that detects your current location and displays it on the map.
- Show radius options is the mode that displays a variety of radiuses you are able to choose to view on the map.
- Show tag options is the mode that displays a variety of tags available you are able to choose to show on the map.
- Show tag as Checkbox is the mode that enables the tags to show in checkboxes format.
- Show country filter is the mode that displays the filter of your region or country on the map.