Skip to content
Shopify Subscriptions & Recurring Pay
- MUST READ: before you start to install our Subscriptions & Recurring Pay app
- You must be using Shopify Payments or Paypal Express as your payment gateway. Refer to this guide to set it up HERE
- Scripts that discount subscription price or shipping rates apply to the first payment only.
- Gift cards used to pay for subscriptions only apply to the first payment.
- Subscriptions are charged shipping separately from the rest of the cart
- Subscriptions don't support "Buy X get Y" discounts
- Selling plan titles don't support translations for multi-language storefronts
- Merchants who are using Shopify Plus and have a customized checkout can't sell subscription products to their customers until Shopify release the next checkout version
- Customers can't use accelerated checkouts or local payment methods to purchase subscriptions. (Upcoming on H2 2021)
- Local delivery and pick-up in the store have not supported yet as delivery options for subscriptions. (Upcoming on H2 2021)
- If you are using the Draft orders technique by your 3rd app, it won't work (Upcoming on H2 2021)
- Shopify POS has not supported yet (Upcoming on H2 2021)