When you install the Store Locator, a page will be created on your store, for example www.my-store.com/pages/store-locator.
To make it simple for customers to find your Store Locator page, you’ll need to add the Store Locator tab to your Navigation menu.
Kindly follow the instructions below:
- From your Shopify’s Admin > Online Store > Navigation
- In your Navigation > Find the menu where you would like to show the Store Locator (i.e. Main menu)
- Select Add menu item
- Enter a Name for your link (i.e. Store Locator, Find us)
- Select the Store Locator page link in Pages
- Select ‘Store Locator’ > Add
- Select Save menu
- Check the result on your store’s front end! Don’t forget to refresh cache (Ctrl + F5) to see the latest change on your site. Thank you!