Our B2B/Wholesale Solution app allows you to restrict customers from checkout if they do not qualify for your minimum order quantity/amount. This feature is available on Advanced plan ($50/mon).
- Choose applied wholesalers/customers based on their tag(s)
- Choose applied products based on collections or specific tag(s)
- Decide to restrict customers' checkout actions on minimum order quantity or order amount
- Decide the minimum number of order quantity/amount to be qualified for checkout
- Work on Cart page and Buy It Now button
- Compatible with Custom Pricing and Quantity Break rules
Please follow the instructions below to create an Advanced Minimum Order rule.
1.Create minimum order rules
Go to Apps > B2B/Wholesale Solution > Advanced Minimum Order > AMO Rules > Create new rule.
Under Apply to Customers, choose among:
- All customers; or
- Non-logged-in customers; or
- Customer tags.
Under Apply to Products:
- Choose All Products, or
- Search to choose Specific Products, or
- Search to choose Product Collections, or
- Search to choose Product Tags.
Under Rule Type: Multiple rules are allowed.
- Amount: Customers have to reach the minimum order amount to checkout.
You can try our demo store to see how Advanced Minimum Order (Amount) works (minimum order amount is 1000d).
- Quantity: Customers have to reach the minimum quantity of product(s) to checkout.
You can try our demo store to see how Advanced Minimum Order (Quantity) works (minimum order quantity is 5).
Under Minimum, choose the appropriate number of required minimum order amount/quantity.
- Amount: This can be integers or decimal numbers, but it must be positive and cannot be left blank.
- Quantity: This must be in positive integers and cannot be left blank.
Click Save to activate the rule.
Click the Bin icon to delete the rule. This action cannot be undone.
Please note that if a product is applied for more than one rule, the first created rule will be activated at the frontend.
We have created some default messages to show while this feature works.
You can customize the texts to your preference and match your website theme.
This design is made for the popup notification on the cart page if customers are not qualified for the minimum order rule you have created.
This feature is compatible with Custom Pricing and Quantity Break rules, which the order amount will be calculated on custom price and volume discounts and compared to the required minimum amount.
Should you have any questions or recommendations regarding this feature, please contact email@example.com for further assistance, we’d love to hear from you!