Yes, please use the Platinum plan ($25/mon) to do so.
- Hide prices and hide Add to Cart on specific products and for customer tags
- Or, show prices and hide Add to Cart as your demands: quote submit, non-available products.
- Fully compatible with our new app B2B Solution - Custom Pricing => Login to See Customizable Prices for Specific Groups of Customers.
1. INSTALL THE FUNCTION
You have to install the function into your current theme to make sure that all settings work well.
If you change your theme, kindly re-install the function in the new theme.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have already installed the function and set up the rules correctly but the prices are still showing.
2. ENABLE THE RULE
3. SET RULE SETUP
You can hide products on Product Listing Pages such as Homepage, Collection, Search Pages, Others.
If customers directly enter the URL of the product pages, they will be redirected to Homepage or a custom page based on your settings
P/S: Sometimes you create the Custom Pages and the products are not hidden there. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. CHOOSE CUSTOMERS TO SEE/NOT TO SEE THE PRODUCTS
- Restrict all visitors: No one can see the products whether they are logged in or not
- Allow logged-in customers to see prices: Everyone who has an account can login to see products
- Allow customer by tag(s): Customers with the tags can login and see products
- Restrict customers by tag(s): Customers with the tags and non-logged-in customers cannot see the products
- Restrict specific customers: Chosen customers (emails) cannot see the products.
5. Choose products
6. OTHER SETTINGS
- Also, you can set up a period to automatically enable or disable the rule.
- The priority will be considered when there are duplicated rules. 0 is the highest priority.
7. FRONTEND DISPLAY
When you are not logged in:
When you are logged in: